AB de Villiers' superman catch against Sunrisers Hyderabad (SRH) to dismiss Alex Hales has created a problem for him.
The South African will have to go through a test to prove he isn't an alien, or his cricket career may come to an end. ICC is keeping an eye on him, but it is getting difficult for them as he keeps moving.
Some also say that De Villiers will be casted in Infinity War's second part to beat Thanos. Well, that would be unfair on Thanos.
During the test, the 34-year-old will have to prove he is also a human by hitting normal sixes and not from corners of the crease.
"I have proved it now and then in the knockout games that I am also a human, but the international cricket body isn't agreeing to me," De Villiers revealed while speaking to Farzi Times and tried to clarify his condition.
Manish Pandey, who is going through a rough phase, used this opportunity to speak in his defense. "See, that is why I am not scoring runs. I could have won the game for SRH against RCB, but then, I never wanted to go through a test for getting called as a superhuman or Alien."
Rohit Sharma is one of those cricketers who want De Villiers to go through the test. "I feel he must go through the test to prove he isn't out of this world. I saw his catch and my god, he didn't even celebrate after that effort. On the other hand, we had Munaf Patel, who even celebrated after taking a catch on free-hit. That is what makes you human."
Benefits of AB de Villiers failing the alien test:
1. Shardul Thakur can make a career as a bowler and won't be forced to retire and seek a job in Railway under sports quota.
2. Umpires won't have to get a feeling of traveling in Mumbai Local by raising their arms after every 2 mins.
3. Couples can feed each other and do 'sona babu' in stands without worrying about being hit by a ball.
4. Bowlers won't have to fake an injury to walk out of the game.
5. Anushka Sharma won't have to worry about Virat Kohli shifting to South Africa with AB de Villiers.
NOTE: FICTION FOR FUN!