COCCricbattleDaily Fantasy Cricket League Tips: India vs England on January 19
Join Daily Fantasy League & Win Daily Prizes: CircleOfCricket.CricBattle.com
· The second One-Day International (ODI) between India and England takes place at Barabati Stadium in Cuttack. This is the 16th ODI at the venue for India and the home team has won 11 matches. Against England, India have played four matches, won two and lost as many. Head to head India and England have faced each other in 94 ODIs. India leads the record with 51 wins while England have won 38 matches. India and England have been involved in two ties and three matches failed to produce any result. India beat England by 3 wickets in first ODI. This is third time India have chased down 350 or more, also leveling their second-highest chase in ODIs. With this win, India take 1-0 lead in the three-match series.
· Best economical pick – In the first ODI when ViratKohli and KedarJadhav got out India still needed 60 runs to win the match. Then Hardik Pandya played his part with the bat by scoring an unbeaten knock of 40 runs. Earlier with bowling he took 2 big wickets of England.
· Top captains & vice captains – India beat England by 3 wickets in the first ODI of the three match series in Pune. Chasing 351 for a win, India got the target in 48.1 overs to go 1-0 up in the series. India rode on magnificent knocks from ViratKohli, who made 122 and KedarJadhav, who scored 120, to register another fabulous win while chasing under lights. KedarJadhav was Man of the Match for his 76-ball 120. ViratKohli surpassed Tendulkar in terms of scoring centuries in successful run chases. He has now 15 centuries in successful run chases.
· Smart pick – In the first odi England got their best-ever total in India as they posted a massive 350 for 7 in 50 overs. They beat 338 for 8 that they made in a tied match in Bangalore during the 2011 World Cup against India. Ben Stokes played a special innings as he hit 62 off 40 balls. Later he picket 2 crucial wickets of Yuvraj Singh and ViratKohli with his bowling.
· Cautions Pick – The Bad form continues for Indian opener ShikharDhawan. The perennially underperforming ShikharDhawan was the first to go, edging Willey to Moeen Ali at third man in the run chase. You just can’t trust a player like Dhawan, So before picking him in your team be careful.
My XI – ViratKohli (Captain), KedarJadhav (Vice-Captain), Hardik Pandya, Ben Stokes, Jason Roy, Lokesh Rahul, JaspritBumrah, Jake Ball, David Willey, Jos Buttler, Yuvraj Singh